Deliciously healthy, keto salmon with a buttery, Parmesan coating cooked mess-free in the air fryer. Um – yes please!
- 250g salmon fillets, skin off (2 large pieces)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, crumbled or grated
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste (I use Herbamere)
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Mix the melted butter, parmesan cheese and minced garlic together in a small bowl until combined.
- Place the salmon fillets into your baking dish (or onto the tray) and then carefully spoon the parmesan mixture on top of them.
- Place the baking dish in the air fryer, and set the temperature to 180C and cook for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, check to make sure it’s ready and if not, add another minute or two. Be careful not to overcook the salmon as it will continue to cook for a while after the air fryer stops.
- Serve it up! I love to serve mine with my Zucchini Egg Salad