These boards are designed & built by the Enerdrive Production Team. They have a large range of options and a solutions configured to fit in different spaces and to meet any need; some are scaled up in terms of charge rate or functionality and some are scaled back. Enerdrive has no limitation. The only limitation is budget.
Head over to Caravan RV Camping and use our EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODES at the checkout to get a discount off Enerdrive Battery Bundles and Power Systems.
Current Exclusive Offers with Caravan RV Camping:
Use code ADUCREW40 in the shopping cart to get $40 off any product over $1,000
Use code ADUCREW50 in the shopping cart to get $50 off any product over $1,700
Use code ADUCREW75 in the shopping cart to get $75 off any product over $5,000
Our System in the Caravan Consists Of:
ePower DC2DC Charger Part# EN3Dc40+ – Capable of producing in excess of 40 amp per hour while traveling and supporting up to 800watts of solar.
ePower Battery Charger Part# EN31240 – Charge at a rate of 40 amps per hour via mains power or generator. This is by far the most efficient charger on the market. Meaning it will run from smaller generators than other chargers.
ePower Inverter Part# EN1120S-X – Suitable for running 240V household appliances rated to up to 2000W. Complete with remote switch & RCD (Dead Man switch just like the one you have in the meter box at home). This will soon be upgraded to a 2600W so we can run the air fryer!
Simarine Battery Monitoring – Numerous parts contribute to this solution. However the key parts in our build are SI-PICO3 (Screen), SI-SCQ25T (4 individual shunts to display 4 individual loads such as fridge, lights etc) & the SI-SC301 (Main shunt which allows for the entire load display). This system is viewable via the Simarine App suitable for Android and IOS devices.
Enerdrive 720 Watt Solar array Part# SP-EN180W We run 4 x 180 watt solar panels on the roof. These are a high quality Enerdrive solar panels perfect for the rugged conditions we experience in the Australian Outback.
BTEC 400AH Lithium Battery Capacity Part#EPL-200BT-12V-G2 – Qty 2 pieces. Totaling 400AH. Including the free Enerdrive Bluetooth App suitable for monitoring the status of each individual battery. This system can be set up with either 1 x 200AH BTEC Lithium or 2 x 200AH BTEC Lithium totaling 400AH like ours. All of the AGM boards including ours are also suitable for AGM Batteries assuming Lithium is not required.
OUR SYSTEM IN THE CHEV CONSISTS OF (CLICK ITEM to purchase)
Enerdrive and GCI Traytec’s design teams have worked together to create a fully integrated lithium battery power system. This entire system is housed on the driver’s side front wall. Our system consists of the following:
• BTEC 300AH Generation 2 Lithium Battery (located under false floor)
• ePower DC2DC Charger capable of producing in excess of 40 amp per hour while traveling and supporting up to 800watts of solar.
• ePower Battery Charger that charges at a rate of 60 amps per hour via mains power or generator.
• ePower Inverter – suitable for running 240V household appliances rated to up to 2000W, complete with remote switch & RCD.
• Simarine Battery Monitoring System.
• External GPO in between spare wheels
• 6 x double GPOs
• 6 x double USB sockets
• 1 x standard 12v socket
• 2 x Anderson plug sockets
Key benefits of Btec Lithium:
- Weight & Space. The savings are incredible. A BTEC200AH weighs in at 25KG….. A comparable AGM battery bank at 320AH totaling in excess of 95KG.
- Lithium charges faster than any other battery on the market. In fact, they can receive a bulk charge until full, unlike an AGM system which would begin to slow down the charge rate after the battery exceed approximately 75 – 80 % . The last stage of charging on an AGM can in some cases take longer than the entire charge process of a Lithium Battery.
- They are also exceptional for discharge. They handle big loads which is why we can easily run our air con, coffee machine, Thermomix, kettle, toaster & induction cook top.
If you don’t know exactly what you need, contact Dave and ask how Enerdrive can help make your off-grid experience as enjoyable as possible. Make sure to let them know we sent you so they can look after you 😉 Be sure to purchase from Caravan RV Camping to get a discount!