Delicious, healthy and easy to make – this low-carb cauliflower bake will have you begging for seconds!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken/cut into florets
- 6-8 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 6 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2C cheese, grated (a combo of mozzarella and tasty is good)
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp herbamere (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C (omit if using air fryer).
- Steam cauliflower lightly.
- Fry onion and bacon in a pan. Add garlic powder and cook until onion is transluscent.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, 1/2 of crumbled bacon & onion, mushroom, zucchini, 3 Tbsp chives, 1 cup cheese, cauliflower and herbamere. Mix well.
- Place mixture in baking tray and top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake in oven or air fryer for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Top with remaining chives and serve.
Everything is optional! Use what you have. This picture is a super basic one using what I had in the fridge which was just cauliflower!