This is the easiest, tastiest and moistest (yes, this is now a word! lol) shredded chicken you will ever make. Try and see 🙂
- chicken thighs (bone out, skin off)
- Place chicken into TM bowl and add seasoning.
- Cook for 17 minutes, varoma temp, reverse, slowest speed, until cooked.
- Hit reverse speed 4 for 5 seconds until tada! You have the perfect shredded chicken 😁
- For seasoning I generally use herbamere and pepper. I also use Mexican spices if I’m making it specifically for a Mexican meal. Otherwise we keep it simple as we usually make quite a bit more than we need and keep some in the fridge and we always have some in the freezer!
- Add to salads, use in tacos, burritos or enchiladas.
- Use in wraps
- Add to bakes with a cheesy topping
- Use in a salad (as pictured below)
Try it and let me know what you think! What did you add to yours and what did you make with it? I’d love to know 😁♥️