The Scrubba™ Wash Bag by Calibre8 is an amazing little Aussie invention. A unique bag that will take care of your washing in on a few minutes. It is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential.
The Scrubba Bag has a unique old school wash board inside, so when you add water, dirty clothes and a little detergent …your washing is done in a flash (and then you can hang it out on your Pegless Clothesline – what a winning combo!
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier and now features a new, easy to use twist valve for deflation. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter while helping you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g, the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic than a dirty hotel sink.
Over 100,000 travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in the sink
- Save valuable space by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat).
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage).
*Independently tested by a leading washing machine company