These tiny balls of deliciousness are so easy to make, taste great and really satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 150g cream cheese
- 150g desiccated coconut
- Sweetener of choice (1 tsp. of xylitol or Natvia works well)
- Optional 50g of butter (adds extra fat!)
- Optional 2 Tbsp. double cream
- Plus whatever flavourings you would like. I used 2 scoops of chocolate Adrenal Switch in this batch and no sweetener (as Adrenal Switch is already sweetened with stevia) … so tasty!
- Lemon Cheesecake: 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and 1 tsp. Lemon juice or lemon extract
- Berry Cheesecake: 70 grams frozen berries, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and zest of 1 small lemon
- Chocolate Cheesecake: 1-2 Tbsp. of cacao powder, a pinch of salt and 1 tsp. of vanilla
- Raspberry Cheesecake: 3 tsp. raspberry extract and a pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients in high powered blender (I use my thermomix) until everything is well mixed well.
- Taste, and adjust flavour as needed.
- Roll into small balls and place in an air tight container and store in the fridge or freezer.