This has to be the easiest ‘bread’ recipe around! It takes 2 minutes to cook and even less time to prepare.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. oil (melted butter, melted coconut oil, avocado oil)
- 1 tsp.baking powder
- Pinch or two salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a flat bottom.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Slide a knife around the edge to loosen, and tip to slide ‘bread’ out.
- Use a knife to slice in half (carefully).
- Toast it and top with butter
- Pan fry in butter and make a toastie!
- Eat it as you would any ‘normal’ bread.