This morning I woke up and felt like pancakes, but I couldn’t be bothered with frying pans or flipping them, so I had an idea. An idea that turned out to be genius! Why not make them in the air fryer? Here is the result. An easy way to make pancakes. Happy days!
One lot of pancake mix (any is fine)
- Make your pancake mix according to instructions
- Grease your air fryer safe dish/es with butter or your choice of oil
- Pour enough batter in to cover the base of the dish
- Set temp to 180C and cook for 5 minutes, checking progress as it cooks
- Once cooked (there is no need to flip the pancakes) remove and put on a plate
- Re-grease the dish and pour another lot of batter in.
- Repeat until all are cooked.
- I use a Philips XXL air fryer
- Times and temperatures will vary according to which air fryer you have. So pay close attention to the first one and adjust from there.
- I use 2 ramekins greased with butter or avocado oil
- I use one of my homemade recipes like this one https://www.aussiedestinationsunknown.com.au/2020/08/18/healthy-pancakes/ )