A delicious, easy to make and super healthy beef and cabbage stir-fry you will fall in love with. This low carb, high protein recipe is so good, it’s addictive! Play around with the recipe until you get it just how you like it.
- 1 kg mince meat (pork/beef/breakfast sausage)
- 1 brown onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup diced musrooms
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp Tamari or gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive or avocado
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (I always use purple cabbage)
- Sesame seeds, crushed pork rinds, mayo and some runny fried eggs to serve
Heat olive/avocado oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
Add onions and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add in beef, garlic and ginger, and cook, while breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned.
- Stir in sesame oil, soy sauce/tamari/aminos, rice vinegar, and (optional) sriracha. Season with pepper (you won’t need salt!) and more sriracha as desired.
Add in the shredded cabbage and cook until wilted.
Serve with mayo, black sesame seeds, crushed pork rinds, and eggs.