Oh no! It’s lunch time and you’ve prepped nothing. That was how this recipe came about, and I’m glad it did. Easy, healthy and delish. Another low-carb winner here!
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 bunch bok choy, washed and sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, grated and squeezed (squeeze the moisture out!)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 c double cream
- 3 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 75g of pepperoni/ham/salami
- 2 handfuls of grated cheese (tasty/mozzarella etc)
- 2 squirts (or a few drops) of smoked oil (optional but delish!)
- 2 tsp. olive or avocado oil
- Pour oil into air fryer baking dish with onion, garlic, paprika and sliced stalks of bok choy.
- Stir and cook for 6 minutes at 180C.
- Add grated zucchini to air fryer baking dish and cook a further 5 minutes at 180C.
- While that is cooking, crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk.
- Pour eggs into baking dish along with cream, pepperoni/ham/salami and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 180 for about 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve as is or with a side salad.
Please note this can also be made in the oven! Simply fry the onion and bok choy etc in a frying pan before transferring to an oven-safe dish and baking in a conventional oven.